Policies and Procedures
Feedback from School Leaving children's parents
• "Thank you for being Patient, Caring & Loving!"
• "My child had a great experience at the nursery which I would have definitely have said was outstanding"
• "Create a nurturing, loving and supportive environment"
• "Thank you so much for looking after me since I was a Teenie Tot. I will miss you all very much especially playing football with my friends, eating Ms Baz's yummy chicken, sending letters to the little old lady next door and spending time with my baby brother"
• "Thank you so much for looking after both our boys over the last few year's. You have all been fantastic and we shall never forget that!"
• "Thank you for your support you've given my daughter & myself through her years. You guys have done an amazing job running a loving, caring nursery. After all which nursery would help me when I filled the wrong petrol for my car or look after my little one when she had a temperature because I had to go to work!
2 Year funded places
We are also approved by Ealing Council – Early Years Team to be provided a ‘Good’ childcare service that we qualify for taking children under the 2 year funded learning hours. Check eligibility - https://synergyweb.ealing.gov.uk/Synergy/Childcare_home_page.aspx
Universal 15 hours & Extended 15 hours for 3 & 4 year old
Will be able to start a ‘free learning nursery place’ in the academic term (September, January or April) following their third birthday. For Universal 15 hours for 3 and 4 year old, you do not have to do anything. However, if you want to apply for extended 15 hours (making 30 hours) use www.childcarechoices.gov.uk before the term commenced and provide the setting with your 11 digit code. It is your responsibility to ensure that you refresh your code termly.
Childcare Voucher Scheme & Tax Free Saving
A Childcare Voucher scheme provides savings for employers and employees, making it the most popular, cost effective way for employers to engage working parents. Childcare vouchers, help save employees anything between £606.32 and £1516.32 every year. The nursery is registered with a number of Childcare Voucher providers and if we are not it is a simple process to do. You may also find that you are eligible for Tax Free Saving - www.childcarechoices.gov.uk