Ofsted rating: "We are Good with Outstanding"
- Key person supports children's well-being, as a result develop an excellent relationship.
- Staff have high expectation of all children.
- Staff provide a wide variety of highly stimulating and interesting activities.
- All children enjoy learning and make very good progress.
- Staff priorities children's safety, well-being and their welfare.
- Promote parental involvement and contribution to children's learning.
- Strong unified approach to helping children access all the support and achieve their full potential.
- The manager is driven, continuously evaluates the practice, actively supports staff's professional development, ensuring the nursery provision continues to improve.